I can’t remember exactly when Oranges & Apples made it’s way onto my blog reader.
Whenever it happened it’s now found a permanent home. With her colourful outfits mixing home made, vintage and thrifted pieces with High Street buys and insightful and intelligent posts on everything from sustainable fashion to fat activism Franca never fails to make my day a little bit more interesting.
Reasons you should read her blog:
If you’re scared of colour she’ll fix that in a jiffy.
She mixes outfit posts and beauty features with insightful and thought provoking social commentary.
She inspires me to try and be more creative with layering.
She posts pretty photos.
1. What was the first piece of vintage clothing you remember buying or owning?
2. What was the last item of clothing you bought?
3. What is the most expensive item of clothing you’ve ever bought?
4. What’s your current favourite item of clothing?
5. Do you prefer heels or flats?
6. Describe your style in 3 words.
7. Skirts or trousers?
8. How much do you spend on clothes in an average month?
9.How is your wardrobe organised?
10. Are you sentimental about your clothes?